It is a fact, that the world around us responds to our energy. When you are angry you receive anger in return vs when you are loving, you receive more love. This occurs as our entire universe consists of vibrational frequencies and energy.
Everything is made up of energy that vibrates. From your morning cup of coffee to the tiny cells inside your body, along with the child that is being born to the tree outside your window.
All things have a vibration as do our thoughts, words and intentions which in turn create our feelings. People often underestimate the power of the words we choose to say and what we often think about. A higher vibration creates waves of light and transcends physical matter whereas lower vibrations are heavy and relate to dense matter. When you are in a low vibration, you often feel anger, fear, anxiety and unhappiness.
Therefore, actively choosing to raise your vibration, shifts you into a high frequency which is very positive for this frequency attracts new possibilities into your life and can create a new reality for you. When you are in alignment with your soul, the easier it becomes to fulfil your life’s desires and feel light, love and compassion.
Here are ways to raise your vibration:
- A cold shower helps to change your state
- Listen to your favourite music as it instantly changes your state of mind
- Buy crystals as they help transform energy and help connect us to earth energy
- Eat high quality clean food: limit fast food and alcohol
- Be careful of the company you keep
- Choose your words wisely
- Practice acts of kindness
- Be grateful and read the book by Rhonda Byrne – The Magic to discover the power of gratitude
- Meditate to calm the mind and gain clarity and guidance
- Watch a funny movie
- Compliment others and gracefully accept compliments from others
- Move your body – take a walk along the beach, walk your dog or go to the gym
- Dance and sing from the top of your lungs
- Have a siesta to recharge
- Increase your water intake to boost your energy and have clearer skin
- Declutter your work and home environment to avoid feeling overwhelmed and give your unwanted good to charity
- Burn sage, buy a oil burner or a Himalayan salt lamp to increase good vibes within your home
- Read inspiring quotes or You Tube videos
- Wear bright, bold colours to boost your mood
- Ground yourself by walking barefoot on grass, water or sand. Basically, touching the earth.
It is important to note, that raising your vibration is an important part of creating the life we want. That said, it is possible to raise your vibration too high or too low. When your vibration is too high, it results in not seeing the reality of situations you encounter on a daily basis and a really low vibration creates addictions, stress, worry, conflict, negative feelings and a lack of passion and love in your life.